Partners and Giving Levels
At Smart Start of Forsyth County, we appreciate ALL of our donors, partners, and key sponsors who help us reach our goals. Our giving levels range from $500 - $5,000 and above, as highlighted below.
- Today’s Child: $500
- Tomorrow’s Child: $1,000*
- First Generation Leader: $2,500*
- Next Generation Leader: $5,000*
*Donors and sponsors who give at or above the Tomorrow's Child level receive marketing agreements that include a website highlight, newsletter recognition (1,000+ audience), social media recognition (2,000+ audience), recognition at key events, and more.
We would like to recognize our 2020-2021 "Tomorrow's Child" ($1,000), "First Generation Leader" ($2,500) and "Next Generation Leader" ($5,000) sponsors who allow us to make a huge difference in Forsyth County.
On behalf of the Board of Directors for Smart Start of Forsyth County, thank you for your partnership, advocacy, and work to improve our community.
- Kathleen Punger
- Lauren Hayworth | A Child's World Learning Center
- Tonya Bellanger | QE Schools
- Wilson Weaver | Assistant Chief Of Police - City of Winston-Salem
- Sheryll Strode
- Doug Punger
- Anthem Inc. | Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Chris Leak | Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
- Frog Street
- Fairway Mortgage
- Kaplan Early Learning Company
- Family Services of Forsyth County
- Susanne Wilkinson
- Shantel Hayes
First Generation Leader:
- Twin City Kiwanis Club
Next Generation Leader: