Family Engagement and Leadership Coalition
Do you live in Forsyth County and have children under 5 years old? If you answered yes to both questions, join our coalition! We invite you to share your experiences and opinions to help us make positive changes in our community.
The benefits of joining the Family Engagement and Leadership Coalition are:
- A monthly allowance for participating
- Free training sessions and resources
- Establish a community network
- Make your voice heard
Space is limited, so make sure you contact us ASAP.
SMART START OF FORSYTH COUNTY PRESENTS
Family Development Credential
Family Development Credential Course will consist of
- Empowerment Skills for Human Service Workers
- 11 Core Principles of Family Development
- Healthy Self-Reliance via a strengths-based approach
Registration will begin November 14th through Jan. 13th
One of our newest programs is the Family Engagement and Leadership Coalition. Visit us again soon for updates.
For further details and partnerships contact: