Trainings & Events
Smart Start of Forsyth County Training Expectations
We encourage all participants to make an effort to adhere to the training expectations outlined below:
- Each Participant must pre-register for each training to attend.
- Admittance will not be allowed after the first 10 minutes of class.
- Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.
- Only participants who have pre-registered for trainings will be issued a Training Certificate of Completion.
- All participants must log into Zoom with their cameras turned on (members of groups on one device must be visible) to receive credit for attendance.
- Cameras must remain on during the training, if you must step away, please post in chat to inform the presenter.
- Please type your name, position/title, and name of childcare facility in the chat box (this will also be utilized as a sign in at the beginning and end of each training).
- Participants’ interaction and participation with the presenter will be greatly appreciated.
- Complete the required pre-survey (with demographic info).*
- Each training participant must complete the training evaluation with the post-questionnaire (this will help SSFC determine the effectiveness of the training and inform decisions for future trainings).*
Did you miss one of our past trainings? Browse all training recordings below.
- A Closer Look to Making the Most of Classroom Interactions
- Applying Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Systems Theory
- Professionalism in Early Education Training
- Building Relationships with Families to Support Early Childhood Classrooms
- Strategies to Support Children’s Social Emotional Behavior
- Inclusion of Children with Exceptionalities in Early Childhood Classrooms
- Learn at Lunch Supporting Early Math with Infants’ and Toddlers
- ITS SIDS
- Supporting Anxious Children in the Preschool Classroom
- Learn at Lunch: What is Active Supervision?
- Trauma Informed Training
- Teaching Beyond Bars
- What a Wonderful World: Growing Empathy for Early Learners
- How Does Culture Influence Play in Early Childhood?
Missing Certificate Fee
Once you have paid the fee, we will mail you the letter of certification.