Trainings & Events
Smart Start of Forsyth County Training Expectations
We encourage all participants to make an effort to adhere to the training expectations outlined below:
- Each Participant must pre-register for each training to attend.
- Admittance will not be allowed after the first 10 minutes of class.
- Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.
- Only participants who have pre-registered for trainings will be issued a Training Certificate of Completion.
- All participants must log into Zoom with their cameras turned on (members of groups on one device must be visible) to receive credit for attendance.
- Cameras must remain on during the training, if you must step away, please post in chat to inform the presenter.
- Please type your name, position/title, and name of childcare facility in the chat box (this will also be utilized as a sign in at the beginning and end of each training).
- Participants’ interaction and participation with the presenter will be greatly appreciated.
- Complete the required pre-survey (with demographic info).*
- Each training participant must complete the training evaluation with the post-questionnaire (this will help SSFC determine the effectiveness of the training and inform decisions for future trainings).*
*The pre-survey and training evaluation with post-questionnaire are used to certify each participant’s attendance; upon completion participants will receive a Training Certificate of Completion. We ask that the evaluation and post questionnaire be completed within five (5) business days from the date of the training to receive the Certificate. Certificates are issued the Wednesday following the training and emailed to the email address provided in the registration. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and considering Smart Start of Forsyth County for your training needs.
Did you miss one of our past trainings? Browse all training recordings below.
- A Closer Look to Making the Most of Classroom Interactions
- Applying Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Systems Theory
- Professionalism in Early Education Training
- Building Relationships with Families to Support Early Childhood Classrooms
- Strategies to Support Children’s Social Emotional Behavior
- Inclusion of Children with Exceptionalities in Early Childhood Classrooms
- Learn at Lunch Supporting Early Math with Infants’ and Toddlers
- ITS SIDS
- Supporting Anxious Children in the Preschool Classroom
- Learn at Lunch: What is Active Supervision?
- Trauma Informed Training
- Teaching Beyond Bars
- What a Wonderful World: Growing Empathy for Early Learners
- How Does Culture Influence Play in Early Childhood?
Missing Certificate Fee
Once you have paid the fee, we will mail you the letter of certification.